Lucky Pet At Home Pet Services
719-648-7893 ♥ 719-999-8617
Lucky Pet At Home Pet Care Service is the Premiere Pet Service Provider in Colorado Springs and is Licensed, Bonded and Insured. We offer a wide variety of pet care services for ALL types of pets from 15-minute potty breaks to our “Around The Clock” care for your pet. We also offer taxi service to and from play day, the vet, or your pet’s favorite groomer for a minimal cost (see our pet care service prices tab). We have discount packages, free phone consultations and our initial visit is only $10. First time clients will need to call our office to do a phone consultation and set up the initial visit (Meet & Greet).
We now use the Precise Pet Care Management System which allows all our clients to schedule and cancel visits at their convenience — no more texting or calling the sitter to cancel a visit or schedule future visits — and to have access to notes about visits and direct communication with their Pet Service Provider. We accept cash, check, money order and credit/debit cards. All visits must be guaranteed with a credit/debit card.
Why Choose Lucky Pet for Your In-Home Pet Care Needs?
- Peace of Mind — Your pets are being cared for in their own home environment which means less stress on the pets and you. Our Providers are trained to Pet Sitters International standards, are Pet First Aid and CPR trained and have pet care experience in their backgrounds. An added bonus is that they have a passion for all animals.
- Reduced Stress — Not only for you, but for your fur babies as well. They will be well taken care of by animal-loving professionals and your home will be looked after as well.
- Personalized Service — All our visits will be tailored to meet the needs of you and your pets, including those who are ill, require daily medications, or can not be boarded.
- Prompt Communication — Your Pet Service Provider is available to you 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week, by text, phone or email. Our Pet Service Providers will send you messages with updates and pictures of your fur babies so you always know how they are doing and can see they are being well taken care and are healthy and happy.
- Emergency Notification — Our Providers are trained to handle emergencies if, and when, they arise and they will contact you immediately. Rest assured, this not only pertains to your pets but anything that might happen to the home such as pipes freezing and breaking or heater or A/C not working properly.
- Last but not least — In case of a natural disaster, your pets will be boarded at a Lucky Dog Resort free of charge until the written expected return date (any delay in your return date will need to be addressed with the resort itself).
If you would like more information, or to set up an initial visit, please give our Pet Services Manager, Kaye Queen, a call at 719-648-7893 (office).
For more information on all the services we provide or to meet our Pet Service Providers, visit our:
W h a t o u r C u s t o m e r s a r e S a y i n g a b o u t U s
“Kaye, We are so thankful for you! We just wanted to thank you for being so good to us and our fur babies over the past several years. You have always gone above and beyond (especially w/us always leaving last minute. LOL) and we are so blessed to know you. Love, the Merritt Family”
“The quick response on availability and the pet visit log sheet that told us how our fur babies did while we were gone were great. On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being exceptional service we rate Lucky Pet and Our Pet Service Provider a “10”. Our pet was happy, safe, healthy and well taken care of in our absence. We also loved getting the texts and pictures of our pet from our pet service provider as well, that was a good benefit.” Laura – Daily Visits
“All the Kindness you give…. will return to you. Thank You “Kaye and helpers (Gary and Carla) Just a little something to say thank you for taking care of Annie and Jake. Hot chocolate for the snowy days and some wintery scent candles!” Tara – Daily Visits x 3
“Karen, our Pet Service Provider, was absolutely wonderful during our initial consultation and our dogs were immediately drawn to her. She comes every day at lunch to let our babies out for a potty break and when we come home there is never a problem and our babies are very healthy and happy. Karen has always been respectful of our home and there has never been an issue. She plays with them in the backyard and gives them belly rubs and fresh water and if they have an accident she is quick to clean it up. She has even offered to come back a second time in the same day if needed. My Pet Service Provider has more than met my expectations and I know my dogs are safe, happy and well taken care of.” Mandi Nash – Daily visits
“We love our Pet Service Provider, she is very respectful of our needs and our home. She is very professional and was very eager to meet our pets. When we leave them in her care, we know they will be happy and healthy when we return. We love the updates that are left. If it was not for the notes we would not know if she made the visits or not. We had a senior dog and very special care was given to him along with the special attention. She goes above and beyond what we ask and we are very happy with the service. We know when we go away our kiddos are in great hands. They even check on the cats and the bird even though they are stopping by for bedtime potty break or put down food for the dogs.” Brian and Leticia – PM Potty Breaks