- Oatmeal Bath – This specialized shampoo is made with “Colloidal Oatmeal,” a long recognized natural anti-itch ingredient. It works as a natural cleanser and cleans the skin without harsh, irritating chemicals. Aloe vera gel is added for even more relief.
- Ultra Plenish Conditioning Treatment – A deep conditioning treatment which repairs damaged coats and is properly PH balanced for the skin. Contains a coat release to help eliminate loose coat and decrease shedding.
- Teeth Brushing – If your dog’s breath is less than flowery, brushing can help! We use Oxyfresh products for your dogs dental hygiene!(Check with your vet about how much tartar your dog has on his teeth – he may need a professional cleaning).
- FURst Aid Medicated Bath – Medicated shampoo soothes and helps heal the skin. This unique formula incorporates the long trusted blend of refined coal tar and sulfur with the natural healing properties of JoJoBa oil and aloe.
- FURminator Treatment – A three step process which dramatically reduces shedding! YES! It really does work!
- Start with “Blueberry Fresh Facial Scrub” – Exfoliates the face and smells great!
- Then “Fresh Bubble Bath” – Nail and paw treatment to clean, soothe, and revitalize paws.
- Now choose your dog’s shampoo: “Fresh Bath” refreshing, purifying body cleanser, OR “Renew Bath” deep moisture, revitalizes brilliance, OR “Comfort Bath” soothes dry, irritated skin.
- Then “Vitamin Conditioner” – Hydrating conditioner rich in vitamins A, B5 and E.
- Finish with Aroma Therapy – Choice of “Fresh”, “Renew” or “Comfort”.
“LUCKY DOG DIP” For Boarding Dogs
This “fast bath” is a basic cleaning of the coat to remove soil and odor. This bath does not include nail trim or any special treatment. Bath is accompanied by a towel dry only. The Lucky Dog Dip is only $10.00 for dogs boarding 4 – 9 nights and FREE to dogs boarding 10 nights or more! Clients requesting this service must pick their dogs up after 3 PM, 4 PM on Sunday.
PLEASE NOTE – THE LUCKY DOG DIP IS A TOWEL DRY BATH ONLY, AND THEREFORE MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE ON VERY COLD DAYS!